Whenever we feel pain or do not feel well and rest or sleep simply does not work, we then resort to commercially prepared medicines that can alleviate our illness. But there is an alternative way on how you can ease pain or make yourself feel better without the use of commercial medicines and this is through natural herbs. Natural herbs are far better than commercially prepared medicines since these will be easily absorbed by the body because of the natural and healthy ingredients they contain. Here is a quick list of some natural herbs that really work for the body.
Natural Pain Relievers
- Peppermint – peppermint is known to relieve spasms in the abdominal area specifically digestive cramping.
- Essential Oils – there are many essential oils like chamomile, damask rose, lavender, and peppermint which is used in aromatherapy to relax tired muscles and body as well as pain relievers.
- Licorice Roots – Licorice roots has a pain relieving property which is recommended for people who are experiencing sore throat however this is not advisable for individuals with high blood pressure and heart problems.
- Ginger Root – ginger root is added on freshly extracted juices for its anti-inflammatory effect so that it can be absorbed quickly by the body.
- Turmeric – turmeric has an active ingredient called curcumin which contributes to the anti-inflammatory properties of this herb. It can be taken daily to steadily decrease inflammation.
Natural Weight Loss Herbs
- Green Tea Extract – green tea extract helps boost metabolism and stimulate burning fats in the body while at the same acts as an antioxidant.
- Ginseng – ginseng helps increase the body’s stamina and also fight stress and fatigue. Aside from that, it can help in decreasing weight and blood sugar levels.
Natural herbs are not only very useful and reliable but also healthy and inexpensive. You can even get these herbs in your kitchen or in the local grocery store. Stay healthy. Use natural.